New! Online check in is now available with Royal Air Maroc
Royal Air Maroc offers its new Online Flight Check-in! Whether you are traveling on business or holiday with your family, you can check in and print your boarding pass from home, your office or your hotel, for a stress free journey.
Online web check in is a faster solution, simple and secure...
This new online service offers the opportunity to save time and avoid queues at the airport... You can now carry out all the formalities of your online registration via the Web check-in tab on our home page or here
By the online web check in, you can:
- Check yourself as early as 24 hours before your flight. Web check in closes 2 hours prior to scheduled departure. All what you need is access to Internet.
- Get the seat map and choose your own seat, before arriving at the airport.
- Print your boarding pass at home
- Cancel your check in: No longer able to take your flight, but you have already checked in ?
You can cancel your check-in in a few clics on our website.
This service is offered on flights operated by Royal Air Maroc:
- Flights from Casablanca to France, Morocco, Tunis, Dakar and Istanbul
- Flights from Paris, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Nice, Lille, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Milano, Beirut and Istanbul
- Flights from London Heathrow to every destination in Morocco.
Online registration is available for passengers with an electronic ticket, confirmed reservation on flights operated by Royal Air Maroc
Warning: Online check-in is not available for unaccompanied minors or passengers requiring special assistance: wheelchair, stretcher...
You don’t have baggage to check in? Head straight to the security checkpoint and then to the boarding gate no later than 1 hour before your flight departure. No more queues at check-in!
If you have baggage to check in, head to the drop bag to store your luggage at the latest 2 hours before departure of your flight.
4 STEPS FOR CHECKING IN ONLINE:
Before you start checking in online,make sure that you have at hand your booking and receipt of your e-ticket and have a printer to print your boarding pass.
Then just follow the guide below:
1: Identification : Identify yourself.
Simply enter the following information: your name and booking number or your name and your electronic ticket number
2 : Selection : Select the flight
Select the flight for which you want to check in
3 : Summary: Select your seat, and enter your loyalty card number and confirm your check-in
Select your seat by clicking on the desired location on the cabin. You can either accept the suggested seat or change it by clicking on " Change seat selection "
Enter also the number of your loyalty card if you have it ( Safar Flyer by Royal Air Maroc or Iberia card )
In the end, click on Confirm check in to confirm your check-in.
4 : Boarding pass : Edition of the boarding pass
Print your bording pass or send it to your email for later printing.
You have questions?
Click here: Web Check-in FAQs
1- How do I proceed when I get to the airport?
- If you don’t have baggage to check (only hand luggage):
You can go directly to the security check point and then the boardind gate before the Boarding Deadline (last call) indicated on your boarding pass.
- If you have baggage to check:
- Go to our baggage drop-off at the registration before the deadline for registration of your flight. Your luggage will be tagged and accepted for flight.
Then you head directly to the security checks of the departures.
2- What if I lost my boarding pass?
You can reprint your bording pass at home or send to your email for later printing