Web check in is operational departing from the following airports: Rio,Paris Orly, Brussels, Amsterdam, Beirut, Bordeaux, Marseille, Nantes, Nice, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Milan, Rome, Istanbul, Lisbon, Geneva, Zurich, Sao Paulo, Cairo, Frankfurt, Munich, Stockholm, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Madrid, London Gatwick and London Heathrow, Malaga, Doha, Tenerife, Turin, Bologna, Las Palmas, Venice, Montpellier, Moscow, Algiers, Berlin, Abidjan, New York, Washington and All of the Moroccan stopovers
Online registration is also available departing from Casablanca towards all destinations, excluding Canada and the United States.
This service is temporarily suspended departing from other airports.
Check in as early as 48 hours before your flight departure from your office or hotel, for a stress free journey...
* Check-in closes 2 hours before the scheduled flight departure time. All you need is Internet access
*You can check in for your return flight if this is scheduled within 24 hours of the departure of your flight out.
Check yourself in online and print your boarding pass 48 hours before your flight.To make sure that the web check-in is possible from your departure city Click here
If you check in online you can :Choose your own seat
Consult the cabin map and choose your seat before arriving at the airport.
Once you have checked in, you can print your boarding passCancelling your check-in
If you can't take the flight for which you have checked in.
You can cancel your check-in with a few clicks on our website at the online check-in tab .
Save time at the airport :
- Avoid queues at the check-in desk. Once at the airport, you will just have to leave your baggage at the baggage drop-off counter, or failing that, the Royal Air Maroc check-in desk
- If you don't have any baggage, you can go directly to the security checkpoint without going through the check-in counter
If you only have hand luggage, self-service terminals are installed at airports to allow you to register without going through the check-in and to access departure lounges as quickly as possible. This service is available only at the Mohammed V airport in Casablanca, the Agadir Al Massira airport and the Schiphol airport in Amsterdam.
This service will soon be available in other airports4 steps for checking in online
Before you start your check in, make sure you have your booking details and receipt of your e-ticket at hand, and that you have a printer to print out your boarding pass.
Then just follow the guide below :
- Identify yourself: Simply enter the following information: your name and booking number or your name and e-ticket number.
- Select the flight for which you want to check in for and the name(s) of the passenger(s) travelling
- Select your seat, enter your loyalty card number and confirm your check-in
- Select your seat by clicking on the desired location in the cabin. You can either accept your choice or change it by clicking on "change seats" (Change seats).
- Enter also the number of your loyalty card if you have it (Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer or Iberia loyalty cards), At the end, click on Confirm Check-in to confirm your check-in.
- Print your boarding pass or send it to your email for printing later.
Moroccan regulations concerning entry into Morocco require, that any person, travelling alone or in a group, wishing to enter Morocco must be in possession of a valid passport issued by the state of which they are a citizen. Where a visa is required it must be issued by the relevant Administration. The national identity card (NIC) is however no longer recognised for gaining entry to Moroccan territoryQuestions/Answers
1- When I arrive at the airport, what should I do?
If you don't have any baggage to check in (hand luggage only): You can go directly to the security check point and then to the boarding gate before the Boarding Deadline (last call) indicated on your boarding pass.
If you have baggage to check in: Go to our baggage drop-off (bag drop) or failing that, to the Royal Air Maroc check-in desk before the check-in deadline of your flight. Your luggage will be tagged and accepted for the flight. Then head straight to departure security checks.
2- What if I lose my boarding pass?
You can reprint your boarding card at home or send it to your email for printing later. If you're already at the airport, you need to go to the check-in desk