New York - Casablanca
Take advantage of our exclusive promotions and take a breath of fresh air with Royal Air Maroc!
Asterisk indicates required
From 790 $ TI R/T
- Change : Not allowed Under conditions
- Refund : Not allowed
- Sales period : From 20 February 2017 to 20 April 2017
Period of travel :
Outbound : From 14 August 2017 to 11 December 2017 and from 30 December 2017 to 31 March 2018
- Minimum stay : One saturday night or three days
- Maximum duration of trip : 3 months
- Royal Air Maroc will refund a purchased ticket with a full refund without penalty up to 24 hours after purchase for reservations made seven days (168 hours) or more prior to the flight’s scheduled departure. This policy applies to refundable as well as non-refundable fares.”
- Fare valid for roundtrip travel on AT direct flights in economy class and subject to seat availability.
- By buying an one-way ticket and return, the tariff conditions of the most restrictive class apply to all the course for any application for repayment
- Prices indicated can be modified without advice.
New York Casablanca flight
Royal Air Maroc brings you even closer to Africa. Once a day, Royal Air Maroc links the John F Kennedy International Airport in New York to the Mohamed V Airport in Casablanca, a hub which provides doorways to 32 African destinations. Casablanca is also a business hub that accounts for 60 % of Morocco's GDP. But that is not all! The white city is also known for its Art Deco architecture and its shopping facilities with over 800 international franchises and malls such as Anfa Place and Morocco Mall.
Take advantage of this excursion to the economic lung of Morocco to do some serious shopping. Throughout the year, Royal Air Maroc offers special deals for flights between New York and Casablanca, which you can read about in our special offers section.
Be amongst one of the 400 New Yorkers that choose to visit Casablanca, the white house, every day. Royal Air Maroc cabin crew will provide you with an all-inclusive service so that your experience will begin as soon as you board the plane.
Royal Air Maroc was also voted the best regional African air company.