U.S Consumers wishing to submit a complaint or comment about Royal Air Maroc’s service (other than those related to safety or security) may do so by contacting ths U.S department of Transportation’s Aviation Consumer Protection Division as follws:
- By Mail:
Aviation Consumer Protection Division, C-75
U.S. Department of Transportation
1200 New Jersey Ave, S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20590
- On the Aviation Consumer Protection Division’s web site: http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov
FLIGHTS TREATED WITH INSECTICIDES
To learn more about the use of insecticides in treating aircraft cabin, please visit the DOT website: http://ostpxweb.dot.gov/policy/safetyenergyenv/disinsection.htm.
The list of the flights treated with insecticides :
- From Morocco to France (Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Nantes,Nice,Bordeaux)
- From Morocco to Ghana (Accra)
- From Morocco to England (London)
- From Morocco to Cameroon ( Douala and Yaoundé)
- The flights from Saudi Arabia (Jeddah, Riyadh) to Morocco
- All the flights from Africa to Morocco served by Royal Air Maroc