Bookings & Promotions
Purchase a ticket
Book and purchase your tickets online
Take advantage of our exclusive promotions and take a brea..
Great THURSDAY deals
Every Thursday, visit our site to take advantage of our am..
Consult / change your booking
Consult, complete or modify your booking
Book your hotel in partnership with booking.com
- Purchase a ticket
Special Assistance Service
Preparing your travel documents
Visas and Vaccinations
Information on Visas and Health
Travelling with children
We take special care of your children
Taking your faithful companion with you
Find out about our special services
- Special Assistance Service
- Travel experience
Before the travel
Fly to over 80 destinations
At the airport
Your journey begins at the airport
Find out about our new standards of comfort
We are at your disposal to make your journey a pleasant one
General terms and conditions
See the general conditions for transport
U.S. Customer Service Plan/C..
Discover our fare conditions
- Before the travel
Look up your Safar Flyer account
Earn miles with Royal Air Maroc and our partners
Use your miles
Convert your miles into award tickets, upgrade ...
Safar Flyer program award details
Display the list of Safar Flyer partners
Discover Safar Flyer special offers
Frequent asked questions
Display frequently asked questions about Safar Flyer
- My Account
- Baggage and service fees
If you wish to travel with your pet, here you will find all the information about transport rules and rates to prepare for your trip.
Pets in the cabin
When you wish to travel with your pet, you can be sure that we will take great care in looking after them.
Domestic animals (dogs, cats, birds) are accepted in the cabin if the following conditions are met :
- The passenger should inform Royal Air Maroc that they wish to travel with their pet when booking the flight.
- The animal must not exceed 5 kg, including carrier (except for guide dogs).
- The animal must be placed in a sturdy carrier (crate, cage or basket), equipped with ventilation holes, the sum of which dimensions do not exceed 115 cm (55 x 40 x 20 cm).
- Animals being transported must be accompanied with valid documents, such as health certificates, vaccinations and entry or transit permit.
- A medical certificate of passenger disability is required when transporting guide dogs accompanying visually or hearing impaired passengers.
Animals in the hold
To be accepted, the animal must be placed in a carrier with all the necessary safety guarantees (robustness, waterproof bottom, closing mechanism, ventilation) and appropriate to the size of the animal.
The container must be labelled with the name and address of the owner.
Any damaged carriers will not be accepted for check-in (closing mechanism must be in good working condition).
No hay or straw is permitted in the carrier.
The passenger should indicate transport of an animal when booking the flight.
If accepted as baggage, the animal in its carrier containing its food will not be included in the baggage allowance of the passenger but constitute excess baggage, for which the passenger will pay the applicable rate.
Guide dogs with their cages and food, accompanying visually or hearing impaired or physically handicapped passengers will be transported free of charge in addition to the normal baggage allowance, subject to Carrier's Regulations.
The transport of animals is subject to the condition that the passenger assumes full responsibility.
The carrier accepts no responsibility for injury, loss, delay, sickness or death of such animals where entry or transit is refused in a country, state or territory.
Before the flight, the captain will be informed of the presence in the hold of your pet and will take all the necessary measures so that they travel comfortably (lighting, heating, etc.).
If your trip includes a connection, make sure you have at least 2 hours between your flights.
You can only check your pet in on your first flight.
During your connection, you need to allow enough time to collect your baggage and your pet, then check them in again for your next flight.
- To be allowed on board, your pet must have all its vaccinations up to date.
- Any dog or cat travelling within the EU must be identified with a microchip.
- It must also have a passport issued and filled-in by an authorised vet.
- A passport provides identification for your pet and certifies that it is properly vaccinated.
- When you travel, you need to find out about the regulations in force in the countries of departure and destinations (vaccinations, quarantine, etc.).
Animals carried in the cabin or in the hold are counted as excess baggage for which a fee is applied (see Baggage and service fees), with the exception of certain cases mentioned in the table below :
The weight of animals and their carriers are not included in the baggage allowance of the passenger.
Conditions for transport and Fees
Pets in cabin (PETC) (dog - cat-bird)
Maximum weight 5kg including carrier
It is permitted to carry more than one animal per carrier provided that it meets the rules for cabin baggage and the total weight is not over the limit of 10kg.
Animals in the hold (AVIH)
The weight of an animal in the cabin must be less than 75Kg. Above that weight, the animal must be transported by freight.
Guide dogs accompanying blind or visually impaired passengers and hearing impaired passengers
Free travel on the entire RAM network in addition to the baggage allowance