Not yet a Safar Flyer member? Just clik here
Turn your trips into instant winners
Each activity with Royal Air Morocco and its partners lets you earn Safar Flyer Miles, your Miles earned depends on:
- -your destination
- -your class of travel (Business or Economy) and the purchase class of your ticket
- your Safar Flyer card level (Blue, Silver or Gold) Almost all of our flights are eligible to earn Miles*.
If you want to know the number of Miles you can earn on a flight in advance, visit our Mileage Calculator
* Award tickets (class E if booked in economy class or Z if booked in business class) do not result in a gain of Miles. The same for the classes N and S.
Do not miss out on another opportunity to earn miles!
Always show your Safar Flyer card or give your membership number when booking your airline tickets and at registration once you are at the airport and during your transactions with our many partners.
Your Miles will then be automatically credited to your Safar Flyer account.
Do your miles maths with our calculator:
If you want to know the number of Premium Miles and Level Miles that you can earn on a flight in advance, visit our Mileage Calculator
For more information, please visit the following pages :
- Award Miles and Status Miles : always more benefits!
- Bonus miles per card status
- Regularization of past flights
- Validity of your miles
- Collect miles with our partners
Award Miles and Miles Status: Safar Flyer currency
There are 2 types of Miles, each of which offers distinct advantages:
Bonuses for Silver and Gold cards!
If your loyalty allows you to reach the higher card levels, it also lets you have faster access to your benefits: the Silver card effectively gives you a bonus of 50% Award Miles, the Gold card gives you 100% as a bonus of award miles !
Regularization of your past flights
If your miles have not been taken into account, we give you up to 6 months to regularize. Easily apply online by accessing your private session. .
Simply log onto your private session with your Safar Flyer 9-digit ID and PIN (4 digits) to provide us with information about the activities that have not been credited.
Validity of your miles
The validity of your Award Miles is:
- 2 years for Corporate Accounts
- 3 years for individual accounts
- 5 years for Safar Family accounts
Collect miles with our partners
Alongside your travels, the partners of the Safar Flyer program offer you the opportunity to collect even more Miles!
By travelling with Royal Air Morocco airline partners, such as Iberia and Etihad Airways, collect Premium Miles on numerous destinations. Go to price scale.
- By using the services of our non-airline partners (Hotels and car rental companies).
See " our partners"