- Bookings & Promotions
Preparing your travel documents
Information on Visas and Health
We take special care of your children
Taking your faithful companion with you
Find out about our special services
- Travel experience
Fly to over 80 destinations
Your journey begins at the airport
Find out about our new standards of comfort
We are at your disposal to make your journey a pleasant one
See the general conditions for transport
Discover our fare conditions
Look up your Safar Flyer account
Earn miles with Royal Air Maroc and our partners
Convert your miles into award tickets, upgrade ...
Safar Flyer program award details
Display the list of Safar Flyer partners
Discover Safar Flyer special offers
Display frequently asked questions about Safar Flyer
- Baggage and service fees
In the cabin, you are entitled to one piece of hand luggage, weighing no more than 10kg and the sum of the three dimensions not exceeding 115cm.
Laptops are permitted and are not considered as hand baggage.
If, for reasons of space inside the cabin, your hand luggage is taken away during boarding, it will be placed in the hold and a receipt will be given to you.
This regulation is for your own safety and that of other passengers, as well as for your comfort.
You may carry with you any medication required during the trip, as well as any valuables such as laptops, mobile phones, PDAs, personal documents, identity papers, jewellery, etc.
Regulations for hand luggage
On flights departing from the EU or connections in Europe, liquids taken on board are now subject to restrictions.
Please note that more and more countries are adopting these regulations for hand luggage.
Liquids and gels, such as care products and cosmetics, are allowed in hand luggage, provided the following provisions are followed:
- Containers filled with liquids and similar products must not exceed 100 ml (refer to maximum capacity indicated)
- Individual containers must be carried in a resealable transparent plastic bag, (e.g. a zip-lock bag ") with a maximum capacity of one litre
- One bag per person
- The bag must be presented separately at the security check
Checked baggage: new piece concept system
The baggage allowance will apply on all flights operated by Royal Air Morocco according to the standard rule of "Piece Concept" that defines the baggage allowance and the maximum weight of each.
This allowance varies according to the travel destination and booking classes.
This means that each adult passenger can check-in one or two pieces of baggage depending on the travel destination.
The permitted allowance is indicated on the ticket or travel memo in the box reserved for this purpose under the code: PC
Baggage over 32Kgs of which the sum of the three dimensions is greater than 203 cm must be taken to the freight service.
Your baggage exceeds the allowance and you want to take it with you. Please go to the check-in desk to pay the excess baggage.
For more information on the fees to pay for excess baggage, please refer to the Baggage and service fees section.
- Write your name and address both inside and outside of the bag
- Clearly indicate your name, permanent address and your destination address, your mobile phone number and e-mail address. Baggage labels are available at airport check-in desks.
- Remove the labels of previous flights.
- Baggage labels are available at airport check-in desks.
- Keep the baggage stubs and labels provided during check-in.
- Do not accept to carry or transport baggage from third parties
For security reasons, the United States and Canada are allowed to open locked baggage and boxes during security checks.
We recommend that you don't lock your baggage to avoid them being broken by the TSA.