Bookings & Promotions
Purchase a ticket
Book and purchase your tickets online
Take advantage of our exclusive promotions and take a brea..
Great THURSDAY deals
Every Thursday, visit our site to take advantage of our am..
Consult / change your booking
Consult, complete or modify your booking
Book your hotel in partnership with booking.com
- Purchase a ticket
Special Assistance Service
Preparing your travel documents
Visas and Vaccinations
Information on Visas and Health
Travelling with children
We take special care of your children
Taking your faithful companion with you
Find out about our special services
- Special Assistance Service
- Travel experience
Before the travel
Fly to over 80 destinations
At the airport
Your journey begins at the airport
Find out about our new standards of comfort
We are at your disposal to make your journey a pleasant one
General terms and conditions
See the general conditions for transport
U.S. Customer Service Plan/C..
Discover our fare conditions
- Before the travel
Look up your Safar Flyer account
Earn miles with Royal Air Maroc and our partners
Use your miles
Convert your miles into award tickets, upgrade ...
Safar Flyer program award details
Display the list of Safar Flyer partners
Discover Safar Flyer special offers
Frequent asked questions
Display frequently asked questions about Safar Flyer
- My Account
- Baggage and service fees
The perfect place to relax and work, this lounge has been designed to meet all your needs in an elegant, peaceful and welcoming environment. The VIP Atlas lounge at the Casablanca Mohamed V Airport was completely renovated in 2012 in order to welcome you in a refined and elegant setting: harmonious and contemporary colours help to create a peaceful and serene environment. We have also given it a special touch of our Moroccan identity.
Located in the heart of the Casablanca Mohamed V Airport, The Atlas lounge is the new boarding area for Royal Air Maroc.
Conditions for admission:
You have access to this lounge if you have a Premium Class or Executive Class ticket, or Star Flyer Gold and Silver loyalty cards, and on presentation of your boarding pass.
Upon arrival, a professional and qualified member of staff will welcome you to the lounge so that you can relax and make yourself comfortable.
Far from the bustle of the airport and boarding rooms, the lounge, with a capacity of 150 seats, offers several areas:
- A rest area with long couches to lie back and relax after your flight,
- A waiting area with individual seats if you want to read the newspaper or work on your laptop,
- A dining area offering for breakfast: pastries, cakes, Moroccan pancakes (baghrir, harcha, mlaouis) or savouries, and for lunch and dinner: cassolettes, verrines, Moroccan tarts, puff-pastry tarts, mini sandwiches, canapés and desserts. In addition, if you are feeling a little peckish, you will find an assortment of various petits fours, cakes, muffins, Moroccan pastries, savoury snacks, mini sandwiches and canapés served throughout the day.
- A bar serves cold drinks (still and sparkling water, fruit juices) and hot drinks (coffees and teas) throughout the day
- A smoking area
- A working area with a laptop and internet access
- A bar offering complementary alcoholic beverages, available on request
To help you unwind, there is a large choice of magazines and newspapers available
- LED television screens for you to view a large choice of satellite channels.
- A screen informs you about the departure of flights. An internet connection is available as well as wifi access