If you need special assistance or information, contact your dedicated Safar Flyer Customer Service Representative.
- SAFAR FLYER BLUE :firstname.lastname@example.org
05 22 48 97 02, from 8am to 5pm on weekdays
- SAFAR FLYER SILVER / GOLD : email@example.com
0212 522 912 912, from 8am to 5pm on weekdays
- SAFAR FLYER PLATINUM: firstname.lastname@example.org
080 200 2000 , 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- SAFAR FAMILY : email@example.com
- SAFAR CORPORATE : firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ Safar Flyer
How does oneworld's international assistance work?
oneworld International Assistance makes air travel around the world as easy as possible and ensures that oneworld travelers' journeys run smoothly from the moment they land.
The oneworld international assistance team will provide the Safar Flyer member:
- Assistance in the case of a connection to help him/her board the next flight (fast track service, priority luggage handling, etc.)
- Up-to-date travel information, a new boarding pass and, if necessary, assistance in arranging overnight accommodation.
The service is offered at these airports where possible, subject to operational constraints.
Was this information helpful?
Can't find your answer? Contact-us