If you need special assistance or information, contact your dedicated Safar Flyer Customer Service Representative.
- SAFAR FLYER BLUE :firstname.lastname@example.org
05 22 48 97 02, from 8am to 5pm on weekdays
- SAFAR FLYER SILVER / GOLD : email@example.com
0212 522 912 912, from 8am to 5pm on weekdays
- SAFAR FLYER PLATINUM: firstname.lastname@example.org
080 200 2000 , 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- SAFAR FAMILY : email@example.com
- SAFAR CORPORATE : firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ Safar Flyer
What does the alliance allow for Safar Flyer members?
Members of the Safar Flyer loyalty program have the possibility to:
- Earn award and status miles* with the 13 airlines that are partners in the oneworld alliance, including Royal Air Maroc
- Use award miles as award tickets on all oneworld airline flights. Members therefore benefit from faster access to awards across the oneworld network and higher card status levels.
*depending on the fare (booking class), the route traveled and the Safar Flyer card status
From check-in to check-out, a multitude of benefits offered by the alliance await Safar Flyer members including:
- Dedicated check-in counters
- Priority access to security checks,
- Access to airport lounges
- Preferential boarding.
Simply look for the oneworld Priority logo on the airport signs to take advantage of all the benefits. The level of the oneworld map is recognized worldwide.
Was this information helpful?
Can't find your answer? Contact-us