If you need special assistance or information, contact your dedicated Safar Flyer Customer Service Representative.
- SAFAR FLYER BLUE :firstname.lastname@example.org
05 22 48 97 02, from 8am to 5pm on weekdays
- SAFAR FLYER SILVER / GOLD : email@example.com
0212 522 912 912, from 8am to 5pm on weekdays
- SAFAR FLYER PLATINUM: firstname.lastname@example.org
080 200 2000 , 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- SAFAR FAMILY : email@example.com
- SAFAR CORPORATE : firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ Safar Flyer
What are the luggage allowances allowed for Saphhire frequent flyers?
For Sapphire frequent flyers, the following luggage allowances will apply when the member travels with an oneworld airline:
• On routes using the free luggage allowance system “by weight”: 15 kg in addition to the cabin allowance authorized by the ticket.
• On routes using the “piece” luggage allowance system, an additional piece of luggage is possible free of charge in addition to the luggage allowance allowed by the ticket.
This benefit is not available on British Airways “hand luggage only/Basic” fares.
Was this information helpful?
Can't find your answer? Contact-us