The more you use your Safar Flyer card, the faster you progress from Blue to Silver, Gold and Platinum, and go from discovery to discovery. This gives you access to personalized services and exclusive privileges!
SAFAR FLYER SILVER
You will love traveling
You gain access to Silver status when you earn 20,000 status miles or take 15 regular qualifying flights with Royal Air Maroc during a calendar year (January 1 to December 31), with at least 10,000 Status Miles and/or 2 Status Flights on flights marketed and operated by Royal Air Maroc.
Safar Flyer Silver benefits on Royal Air Maroc flights
Your Silver Card gives you even more miles and advantages:
- MILES ADVANTAGES
- Receive a Reward Miles bonus for Royal Air Maroc flights
- ADVANTAGES AT BOOKING
- Enjoy an exclusive phone line and email address reserved for Safar Flyer members at 080 200 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, from 8 am to 6 pm (working days).
- Take along an extra bag weighing up to 23 kg
- ADVANTAGES AT THE AIRPORT
- Check in at the Business Class counter
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION The Miles bonus is valid for flights operated and sold by Royal Air Maroc
- Le bonus de Miles est applicable sur les vols opérés et commercialisés par la Royal Air Maroc
- Depuis le 1er Mars 2020, l’accès aux SALONS VIP n’est accessible qu’à partir du niveau de carte GOLD.
MAINTAIN YOUR CURRENT LEVEL
You retain your Silver card status when you earn 18,000 status miles or take 13 regular Royal Air Maroc flights in a calendar year (January 1 to December 31).
In order to achieve or renew Silver status, completion of a minimum of 10,000 Status Miles and/or 2 Status flights on flights marketed and operated by Royal Air Maroc is required. Open in a new window