Earn and use your Safar Flyer miles on flights operated by our partner Iberia! !
Terms and conditions apply
Iberia is a national Spanish company founded in 1927 and a member of the OneWorld alliance. It is one of Europe's oldest airlines.
Serving 131 destinations in Africa, the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East, Iberia helps its travelers discover the world, starting from Madrid.
As a Safar Flyer member, you can earn award miles by traveling on Iberia airlines, for flights marketed and operated by Royal Air Maroc or Iberia (Tab 1 & 2)..
|Class||Reservation Code||% of miles earned|
Conversion rate for Safar Flyer miles to Iberia award tickets
|Distance in Miles Roundtrip||Economy Class||Business Class|
|0 – 600||22 500||45 000|
|601 – 1000||30 000||60 000|
|1001 – 2000||37 500||75 000|
|2001 – 3000||45 000||90 000|
|3001 – 4000||55 000||110 000|
|4001 – 6000||70 000||140 000|
|6001 – 8000||85 000||170 000|
|8001 – 10000||100 000||200 000|
|10001 – 12000||125 000||250 000|
|12001 – 15000||150 000||300 000|
|15001+||175 000||350 000|
- Miles credited as part of this partnership are not qualifying miles and therefore do not count towards a status change.
- Flights marketed by Iberia and operated by a transporter other than Royal Air Maroc or Iberia are not eligible to earn Safar Flyer miles.
- Requests to credit miles retroactively are allowed and must be made within 6 months from the date of completing travel.
- Awards tickets are subject to capacity limitations, which may limit the number of available seats.
- Flights eligible to convert miles to an award ticket are all flights operated by IB with the flight number IB, subject to seat availability.
- Tickets on Open Jaw are authorized.
- The member may offer the award ticket to a third person.
- The baggage allowance is equivalent to that of a paid ticket, in economy class or in business class.
Upgrades and excess baggage are not allowed.
- Classes U and X may not be combined.
- A member desiring to acquire an award ticket for an IBERIA flight must make their request at least 14 days before the desired date of departure.
- Taxes and surcharges must be calculated manually and paid at the time the ticket is issued
- Upgrades and excess baggage are excluded.
- Refunds and changes are excluded.
- A one-way award ticket is excluded.
Tickets for IBERIA flights are valid for a maximum period of one year starting from the date the ticket is issued.