Earning miles per booking class
|Booking Class||Cabin Class||Total Accrual %|
Conversion rate for Safar Flyer miles to Etihad award tickets
|Distance||Coral Economy Class||Pearl Business Class||Diamond First Class|
|0 - 500||7500||12500||25000|
|501 - 1000||15000||25000||50000|
|1001 - 1500||22500||37500||75000|
|1501 - 2000||30000||50000||100000|
|2001 - 3000||45000||75000||150000|
|Plus de 5001||125000||175000||325000|
- Flights marketed by ETIHAD and operated by a transporter other than Royal Air Maroc or ETIHAD are not eligible to earn Safar Flyer miles.
- Miles credited as part of this partnership are not qualifying miles and therefore do not count towards a status change.
- Requests to credit miles retroactively are allowed and must be made within 6 months from the date of completing travel.
- Awards tickets are subject to capacity limitations, which may limit the number of available seats.
- A member desiring to acquire an award ticket for an ETIHAD flight must make their request at least 14 days before the desired date of departure.
- Award tickets are available for one-way and roundtrip flights.
- An award ticket for a child will be billed just like an adult award ticket and 10% for babies.
- Date changes are free while the ticket is valid and are subject to availability.
- Upgrades and excess luggage are not allowed.
- Refunds are excluded.
- Route changes are not authorized.
- Tickets for Etihad Airways are valid for a maximum period of one year starting from the date the ticket is issued.
- Taxes and surcharges must be calculated manually and paid at the time the ticket is issued.