|Essential||Classic||Eco Flex||Serenity||Business Essential||Business Flex||Business Serenity|
|Change permitted||Not allowed||Not allowed*||With fees subject to conditions¹||Subject to conditions¹||With fees subject to conditions¹||Subject to conditions¹||Subject to conditions¹|
|Refund permitted||Not allowed||Not allowed||With fees subject to conditions¹||Subject to conditions¹||Not allowed||With fees subject to conditions¹||Subject to conditions¹|
|Seat selection||Not allowed||Not allowed||With restrictions|
¹ Terms and conditions for changing a Cash & Miles ticket:
Cash & Miles is available for all travel classes, with fare conditions applying according to the class chosen by the member. Cash & Miles does not earn Miles. Open in a new window
- Date changes are possible for Cash & Miles tickets provided that seats are available, subject to a penalty and an additional surcharge payable in cash only.
- Once the Cash & Miles ticket has been exchanged, it is no longer possible to request a refund on the new ticket after a period of 3 months following the exchange.
- To request a ticket change, simply call the Call Center or go to the nearest Royal Air Maroc agency.
¹ Cash & Miles ticket refund terms and conditions:
- Cash & Miles tickets are only refundable if the fare in question is refundable and the ticket has not been used. In this case, the portion of miles to be refunded will be credited to your Safar Flyer account, and the remainder will be refunded in the original form of payment, including government taxes, subject to a refund penalty and in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions for the ticket purchased.
- Refunds of partially used tickets are not permitted.
- To request a ticket refund, simply call the Call Center or go to the nearest Royal Air Maroc agency. You can also fill out the online claim form in the Claims section. Our teams will then get back to you to confirm the amount that will be refunded according to the refund terms and conditions of your ticket.
² Earning miles is not permitted for Cash & Miles tickets
To and from the United States
If you need to change your travel dates, Royal Air Maroc will fully refund your ticket purchase price if you cancel up to 24 hours after the reservation was made provided your reservation was made for a flight scheduled to depart at least seven days (168 hours) prior to departure.
However, if you rebook your reservation, you will be required to pay any difference in fare if the ticket is no longer available at the same price and your ability to rebook will be subject to seats remaining available.
Royal Air Maroc will refund a purchased ticket with a full refund without penalty up to 24 hours after reservation for reservations made seven days (168 hours) or more prior to the flight’s scheduled departure. This policy applies to refundable as well as non-refundable fares.