Royal Air Maroc pays special attention to passengers requiring special assistance and strives to guarantee optimal conditions of comfort and safety throughout the trip.
Royal Air Maroc offers a wide range of services tailored to your needs (motor / auditory / visual and / or mental): to facilitate each step of your trip: when booking, assistance at the airport, during the flight, during connecting flights etc
Dou you need any special attendance request?
Royal Air Maroc provides a personalized service according to your needs. Reduced mobility, blindness or partial blindness, deafness or partial deafness, etc.
General booking conditions
Refer to the guide corresponding to your need.
- Requests for special assistance can be made online.
- If your sate of health requires a medical clearance to be issued by Royal Air Moroc, the issuance of your ticket depends on this clearance. Once the travel authorisation has been given by the company, you can then pay your ticket.
- Miles of the loyalty program Safar Flyer are not valid for payment of assistance services (stretcher, extra seat etc.), with the exception of the UM service which can be paid in Safar Flyer miles.
- Code share flights: some Royal Air Maroc flights can be made by our partner airlines. Do not hesitate to contact our Call Centre or nearest RAM agency to confirm the possibility of offering the assistance required.
- In some cases and depending on your state of health, you need to get a medical clearance from our medical department to travel. The presence of a companion may also be required.
To guarantee assistance tailored to your needs during your trip, please indicate your need for assistance at least 48 hours before departure.
After this period, we cannot guarantee the provision of appropriate services.
*Cost of a local call if it's a national call