Children and pregnancy
When flying with Royal Air Maroc your children will have a great time with Magic Universe: special attention, special children's menus and a choice of different toys.
Babies (under 2 years of age) who travel on your lap without taking up a seat have a reduced rate. For your comfort and your baby's we can provide you with a pram. For this, please indicate on the booking application, that you are travelling with a baby.
If you wish, you can also reserve a seat for your baby. The fee will be the same as the rate for children from 2 to 12 years of age. Unless contrary to pricing conditions, the rate for infants aged under 2 years, who are not occupying a seat is 10% of the accompanying adult rate. If they occupy a seat, babies are charged the same rate as children from 2 to 12 years of age.
If you are travelling with a baby, you have priority boarding. Please do not hesitate to let the staff at the airport know that you are travelling with a baby.
Tips for travelling with babies
- A baby should always be accompanied by an able-bodied adult passenger.
- Before the trip, remember to check that your child has all the documents required for travel .
- A passenger can accompany only one infant.
- For the trip, choose comfortable and warm clothing for your baby.
- During take-off and landing, you can give your baby a pacifier or a bottle to avoid eardrum discomfort.
- During the trip, remember to give plenty to drink to your baby.
- Take enough bottles and a supply of their usual food for the trip.
- It is not recommended to travel with an infant under seven days old.