If you need special assistance or information, contact your dedicated Safar Flyer Customer Service Representative.
- SAFAR FLYER BLUE :firstname.lastname@example.org
05 22 48 97 02, from 8am to 5pm on weekdays
- SAFAR FLYER SILVER / GOLD : email@example.com
0212 522 912 912, from 8am to 5pm on weekdays
- SAFAR FLYER PLATINUM: firstname.lastname@example.org
080 200 2000 , 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- SAFAR FAMILY : email@example.com
- SAFAR CORPORATE : firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ Safar Flyer
What is the difference between Award Miles and Status Miles?
- Status Miles correspond to miles accumulated exclusively on flights operated by Royal Air Maroc and its oneworld partners during a calendar year (1 January to 31 December) determining the card level (Blue, Silver, Gold and Platinum).
- Award Miles correspond to the total number of Miles accumulated that can be used in exchange for airline ticket, upgrade, excess luggage or other awards.
Was this information helpful?
Can't find your answer? Contact-us