Etihad Airways | Our Partners
Earn miles and use your Safar Flyer miles on Iberia flights. Get access to valuable benefits and rewards wherever you are.
Founded in 2003, Etihad Airways is the national airlines of the United Arab Emirates. It operates internationally, serving more than 110 destinations with passenger and cargo flights, on six continents, with a modern, ecologically friendly fleet of more than 120 airplanes.
Etihad Airway's vision is to be the best airline in the world. It focuses on the traveler's comfort as its top priority, seeking to reflect its values of Arabian hospitality and warmth, as well as enhance the reputation of Abu Dhabi as a world-class business and leisure destination.
Safar Flyer members can earn award miles by traveling on Etihad airlines, for flights marketed and operated by Royal Air Maroc or Etihad (Tab 1 & 2).
Earning miles per booking class
|Booking Class||Cabin Class||Total Accrual %|
Conversion rate for Safar Flyer miles to Etihad award tickets
|Distance||Coral Economy Class||Pearl Business Class||Diamond First Class|
|0 - 500||7500||12500||25000|
|501 - 1000||15000||25000||50000|
|1001 - 1500||22500||37500||75000|
|1501 - 2000||30000||50000||100000|
|2001 - 3000||45000||75000||150000|
|Plus de 5001||125000||175000||325000|
- Flights marketed by ETIHAD and operated by a transporter other than Royal Air Maroc or ETIHAD are not eligible to earn Safar Flyer miles.
- Miles credited as part of this partnership are not qualifying miles and therefore do not count towards a status change.
- Requests to credit miles retroactively are allowed and must be made within 6 months from the date of completing travel.
- Awards tickets are subject to capacity limitations, which may limit the number of available seats.
- A member desiring to acquire an award ticket for an ETIHAD flight must make their request at least 14 days before the desired date of departure.
- Award tickets are available for one-way and roundtrip flights.
- An award ticket for a child will be billed just like an adult award ticket and 10% for babies.
- Date changes are free while the ticket is valid and are subject to availability.
- Upgrades and excess luggage are not allowed.
- Refunds are excluded.
- Route changes are not authorized.
- Tickets for Etihad Airways are valid for a maximum period of one year starting from the date the ticket is issued.
- Taxes and surcharges must be calculated manually and paid at the time the ticket is issued.