- REGISTER TO SAFAR FLYER
Subscribing to the exclusive communications and promotions of the Safar Flyer program allows us to send you:
Our exclusive promotions and new productsOur emails include promotions reserved for the Safar Flyer member as well as all the new features of the program
Our partner offersOur Safar Flyer offers include opportunities to earn or spend Miles with our Safar Flyer partners.
UnsubscribeYou can unsubscribe at any time from emails relating to exclusive communications and promotions from Safar Flyer by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.To unsubscribe from several types of emails, all you have to do is log into your Safar Flyer online account and modify your communication preferences on your profile.
-These Terms and Conditions govern the contractual relationship between Royal Air Maroc and each member of the Safar Flyer program. They contain very important information about the rights and obligations of the Safar Flyer member, as well as the limitations and exclusions that may apply in this contractual context.
-Any person applying for this program is deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
-These terms and conditions are in effect at the date of publication and are subject to change without prior notice. Amendments to these terms will be posted on the Safar Flyer website and become mandatory for all members.
- Activity date is the effective date of the flight for which the miles were recorded. Example: A Safar Flyer member has made a flight on 01/25/2016, the date of expiry of the saved miles for this flight is 31/12/2019.
- Airline partner: Any airline, member of the oneworld Alliance and other airlines whose flights are eligible to earn or redeem Miles.
- AT: IATA code of Royal Air Maroc.
- Award-miles: Correspond to the totality of accumulated Miles that can be used in exchange for flights, upgrades, extra luggage allowance or other premiums described in the SF Communication.
- Award ticket: Award airline ticket obtained through the conversion of accumulated Miles.
- Blue: Basic status of Safar Flyer. The Blue card is granted automatically after the effective credit of the first flight made on Royal Air Maroc airlines.
- Corporate program: Program reserved for companies, giving them access to a certain number of advantages, according to the conditions in force.
- Effective membership: membership in the Safar Flyer loyalty program is effective from the date of the first flight made by the member on the Royal Air Maroc lines and recorded on his Safar Flyer account.
- Gold: Intermediate status of Safar Flyer. The Gold Card gives access to personalized services and exclusive privileges according to the conditions in effect. Requiring thirty-five thousand (35,000) qualifying miles or thirty-five (35) qualifying flights.
- Member / Identification Number: Safar Flyer membership number that the member receives when registering for the Safar Flyer program online or on the temporary membership card in paper format.
- Mile: The mile, which is one thousand six hundred and nine (1609) meters, is the universal unit of measurement of aerial distances.
- Non-airline partner: Partners other than an airline partner such as Hotels, car rental companies and any other companies with which Safar Flyer members can earn and / or redeem Miles for the products or services offered by these Partners.
- oneworld : Alliance of International Airlines, whose members are available at www.oneworld.com
-oneworldpartner: Any airline member of the oneworld alliance, other than Royal Air Maroc.
- oneworldstatus: Corresponds to the Emerald, Sapphire and Ruby status used by oneworld to recognize the status of the loyalty programs of each airline member of oneworld.
- Partial use: Use of part of the sections of a reward ticket.
- Partners: Airline and non-airline partners (car rental companies, for e.g.) of Royal Air Maroc.
- PIN Code: Internet access code, allowing the Safar Flyer member to access his personal space.
- Platinum: Highest status of the program. The Platinum Card gives access to personalized services and exclusive privileges according to the conditions in effect. It is accessible from 75,000 qualifying miles or 75 qualifying flights.
- Qualifying flights: Accumulated flights, exclusively on flights operated by Royal Air Maroc and some of its partners as defined in the SF communication, during a calendar year (January 1 to December 31) determining the level of card (Blue, Silver, Gold and Platinum).
- Safar Family program: Offered to families, it makes it possible to group the Miles accumulated by different members of the same family in a single account called « Safar Family ». It allows an easy accumulation of Miles and quick access to Safar Flyer bonuses, according to the conditions in force.
- Safar Flyer: The Safar Flyer fidelity program is intended for regular travelers of Royal Air Maroc. t aims to reward loyal customers of Royal Air Maroc by awarding them Miles, which can provide access to a wide range of premiums and benefits in accordance with prevailing conditions.
- Silver: Intermediate status of Safar Flyer, requiring twenty thousand (20,000) qualifying miles or fifteen (15) qualifying flights, and giving access to a number of benefits.
- SF communication: communication destined to members of the Safar Flyer program and in particular the SF website, communication media (leaflets, newsletter, etc.) whose purpose is to promote the product, to inform the client of the novelties of the program.
- Cash & Miles: a payment option that allows you to combine Cash and Award Miles* as payment for an airline ticket with Royal Air Maroc.
* earned by the member during booked activities with Royal Air Maroc and its partners.
- SF website: Safar Flyer website accessible from www.royalairmaroc.com
- Status miles: Miles accumulated, exclusively on flights operated by Royal Air Maroc and some of its partners as defined in the SF communication, during a calendar year (January 1 to December 31) determining the card level (Blue, Silver, Gold and Platinum).
- Term of validity of the miles: • Miles accumulated on an individual Safar Flyer Blue, Silver and Gold account are valid for three (3) years from the date of activity; • Miles accumulated on an individual Safar Flyer Platinum account are valid for five (5) years from the date of activity; Miles accumulated on a Safar Flyer Family account are valid for five (5) years from the date of activity; • Miles accumulated on a Safar Flyer Corporate accounts are valid for two (2) years from the date of activity.
3. Joining Safar Flyer
The member guarantees the accuracy of all information communicated to Safar Flyer and will be solely responsible for any erroneous, incomplete or obsolete identification. The member expressly agrees that Royal Air Maroc may regularly check the account information at any time and undertakes to provide the required information.
Membership in the Safar Flyer program is free. The program is open to individuals aged 2 years and over; for minors, parental authorization, or legal guardianship is required, if applicable. Legal persons or groups of people cannot participate in the program. Employees, managers of all airlines, travel agencies, tour operators cannot benefit from the advantages of the Safar Flyer program.
Any eligible person wishing to join the program will have to register directly online on the SF Website or fill out a paper application form, available at Royal Air Maroc agencies, sign it and return it to Royal Air Maroc.
Any person applying to join the program is deemed to have read and accepted the present « Terms and conditions ».
Only one registration per Member is accepted. In case of duplicate, the member must report it to Safar Flyer; only the oldest account will be kept and will be credited with the miles possibly accumulated on the most recent account, with exception of the rewards already credited on the old account.
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to refuse the membership of any person who does not meet the criteria for participation in the program as detailed in this document or who does not meet the regulatory criteria that apply to this program.
For families, a special product called «Safar Family» is offered. The specific conditions of adhesion of the said product can be consulted below.
For companies, a special product called « Safar Flyer Corporate » is offered. The specific conditions of adhesion of the said product can be consulted below
Royal Air Maroc is a member of oneworld .
Silver, Gold and Platinum members benefit from status recognition on flights marketed and operated by other oneworld Alliance member airlines according to their corresponding oneworld status.
Safar Flyer members must present their membership card and mention their membership number when booking travel with other oneworld member airlines.
oneworld benefits with other oneworld member airlines are offered to the Safar Flyer member and provided by oneworld and the airline in question.
Royal Air Maroc declines all responsibility for modifications or the provision of said benefits by oneworld or by other airlines members of oneworld .
5. Accumulation of Miles
Each member holds a personal account on which his Miles are credited.
The Miles are obtained: - From flights operated and marketed by Royal Air Maroc, - From code sharing partner companies under code number AT, - From flights marketed by Royal Air Maroc and operated by any other oneworld partner, - From flights marketed by a oneworld partner and operated by Royal Air Maroc - From flights operated and marketed by a oneworld partner , - The Miles are obtained via services provided by Non-Airline Partners on the basis of the Safar Flyer program schedule specified in the SF Communication. Royal Air Maroc is likely to expand its Safar Flyer program by integrating new partners and will then inform the members of the conditions governing the relationship between Safar Flyer and its new partners.
The Safar Flyer member can accumulate Miles only on flights he has actually made or benefits from Airline and Non-Airlines Partners he has already benefited from.
If the beneficiary of the Award ticket is not the holder of the Safar Flyer account, Royal Air Maroc has the right to ask the beneficiary of the award ticket to present the documents proving the identity of the account holder (a copy the Safar Flyer account holder's ID and a copy of the account holder's Safar Flyer card).
The negotiation of the purchase or sale of Miles and / or rewards, unauthorized purchase of rewards and unauthorized use of rewards are strictly prohibited.
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to check the accounts of Safar Flyer members, paying particular attention to the origin of the miles earned, as well as the use of the rewards on the service of Royal Air Maroc or those of its Airline and Non-Airlines Partners. Royal Air Maroc also reserves the right to claim damages for any incorrect use of a Safar Flyer card, Miles or Rewards.
Safar Flyer Members must communicate their full name and membership number during any activity with Royal Air Maroc or its Airline and Non-Airlines partners. Miles are credited exclusively to members who have communicated their membership numbers when booking / issuing the ticket, registering the flight and before using any service with Safar Flyer Airline and Non-Airlines partners. Miles earned by the member will be credited to his account, regardless of the identity of the person or entity who paid for the tickets or services at Safar Flyer Airline and Non-Airlines partners. Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to change the rules for earning Miles, it may at any time: - Determine the fare level eligible for Miles credit; including increasing, reducing, excluding certain booking classes or fare categories on Royal Air Maroc flights or Safar Flyer Airline Partners; - Increase, reduce the scale or exclude certain services from its Non-Airline Partners.
For each flight eligible for the accumulation of Miles, the participant shall see his account credited with a certain number of Miles. This number depends on:
- The distance between the airports of departure and arrival of the said flight. All distances are based on the departure and destination points shown on the passenger ticket and IATA standards. Minimum Miles are awarded, regardless of actual distance, for short distance flights under 500 Miles;
- Classes of transport / booking in which the trip will have been made. Flights and fares allowing the accumulation of Miles are determined by Royal Air Maroc and may be modified without notice with immediate application. Safar Flyer Members traveling in Business class receive a mileage bonus for their class of travel;
- Status of the Safar Flyer member; Silver, Gold ou Platinum members receive a non-qualifying bonus based on Miles credited for the route / class in question.
Miles are accumulated according to the booking class as booked, paid and billed and not the class in which the person actually traveled.
In case of upgrade, the flight credit will correspond to one hundred percent (100%) of the miles of the journey.
The member can not claim the credit for Miles in case of cancellation of flights for reasons beyond the control of the carriers (including cancellations in case of internal or external strike or for security reasons).
Are excluded from the accumulation of Miles:
- Travel with Award tickets; - Unused, confiscated, fraudulent, lost, expired or refunded tickets.
Each Safar Flyer member is required to keep the necessary documents such as boarding passes, passenger receipts and service invoices from Non-Airline Partners that may be required by Royal Air Maroc or Safar Flyer Airline and Non-Airline Partners in the event of a retroactive credit application. Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to refuse the credit of the activities for which the aforementioned documents have not been communicated by the Safar Flyer member.
For any individual Safar Flyer account Blue, Silver or Gold, accumulated Miles for an activity registered at N-3 expire on 31/12 / N without exception or extension.
For any individual Safar Flyer account Platinum, accumulated Miles for an activity registered at N-5 expire on 31/12 / N without exception or extension.
For any Safar Flyer Family account, accumulated miles for an activity registered at N- 5 expire on 31/12/N without exception or extension.
For any Safar Flyer Corporate account, accumulated miles for an activity registered at N- 2 expire on 31/12/N without exception or extension.
Each Safar Flyer member can access his individual account online on the SF Website and obtain the details of his own activities.
Each Safar Flyer member will have to make sure personally that the Miles corresponding to his activity have been credited to his account. If the member finds that there is an activity not yet credited, he will have to make a request for retroactive credit to Royal Air Maroc within (six) 6 months. A request must be sent to SF customer service according to the procedures available on the SF Website.
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to debit the account of a Safar Flyer member with Miles improperly credited, but also reserves the right to award additional Miles credits for occasional promotional campaigns.
Safar Flyer members have the option to transfer their Miles for free to the preferred account of their choice.
Advantages (discounts, facilities, privileges, etc.) can also be obtained with Safar Flyer Airline or Non-Airline partners according to the conditions defined by each Partner and described in the SF Communications.
It is the responsibility of the Safar Flyer member when using the services of the partners to check with them the conditions in force. Any complaint on this subject can only be addressed to the partners concerned.
Unless otherwise specified by Royal Air Maroc or its airline or non-airline partners, members who also participate in other loyalty programs will only be able to earn miles on a single program per flight or service; members will be required to choose their program for each flight or service.
Miles earned on Blue, Silver and Gold accounts during a calendar year N (1 January to 31 December) are valid until 31 December of year N + 3 (example: Miles earned in April 2018 are valid until 31/12/2021). Miles earned on Platinum account during a calendar year N (1 January to 31 December) are valid until 31 December of year N + 5 (example: Miles earned in April 2018 are valid until 31/12/2023). The validity of five (5) years only concerns Miles credited as Platinum status. Miles earned before qualifying for Platinum status will be valid for three (3) years.
The Safar Flyer member will have to ensure the use of accumulated miles on his account before they expire. No claim for the credit of expired Miles will be accepted. Miles can not be bequeathed as part of an inheritance (without a third party / rightful claimant being able to claim any compensation), assigned or combined for free or on account to the account or Miles of any other Safar member Flyer (unless otherwise specified by Safar Flyer).
6. Safar Flyer cards
Royal Air Maroc will communicate its Safar Flyer Blue card member after the credit of his first flight with Royal Air Maroc.
The Safar Flyer membership card is personal and is not assignable, only the member whose name is on the card is authorized to use it or to communicate the membership number. In case of loss or theft of the Safar Flyer Card or if it is damaged, the member must immediately inform Safar Flyer. Royal Air Maroc declines any responsibility for any fraudulent use of the card or in case of non-compliance by the member of this clause.
Safar Flyer cards are the property of Royal Air Maroc and must be returned when needed.
The Safar Flyer member must present his card at any time when Royal Air Maroc or one of his Airline and Non-Airline partners requests it during his travels, or during the use of services offered within the framework of the Safar Flyer program.
In case of account closure the card (s) in the possession of the member or his successors must be immediately returned to Royal Air Maroc.
7. Change of status
In the case of a change of status of a given Safar Flyer member, Royal Air Maroc will communicate to the latter the card relating to its new status.
Depending on the number of qualifying Miles and / or Qualifying Flights accrued annually from January 1st to December 31st by the Safar Flyer members, they shall see their status evolve from Blue to Silver to Gold and then Platinum. The Safar Flyer Blue Card is valid for life, the Silver, Gold and Platinum cards are valid until the expiration date shown on it.
The Silver, Gold or Platinum levels depend on the scales described in the SF Communication. Royal Air Maroc may at any time, and without notice, change the rules governing the number of Qualifying Miles or Qualifying Flights governing the granting of Silver, Gold and Platinum cards.
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to modify at any time, and without notice, the advantages granted by each card.
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to add, without notice, new card levels and to fix the advantages of the latter.
The time limited cards are subject to annual renewal, which will concern expiring cards. Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to qualify or degrade members as well as to extend the validity date of certain cards.
Miles and / or benefits (discounts, facilities, privileges, etc.) can also be obtained with Safar Flyer Airline or Non-Airline Partners according to the conditions defined by each partner and described in the SF communication. It is up to the Safar Flyer member to communicate his membership number when booking or purchasing a service with Royal Air Maroc Partners. It is the responsibility of the Safar Flyer member when using the services of the Airline or Non-Airline Partners to check with them the conditions in force. Any complaint on this subject can only be addressed to the Partners concerned.
Royal Air Maroc declines any responsibility as for uncredited Miles from the activities with its Non-Airline Partners. Any complaint on this subject can only be addressed to the partners concerned. Each Safar Flyer member is required to send all the proofs (voucher, invoice, etc.) requested by the Partners so that they can communicate the retroactive activities to credit to Royal Air Maroc.
Airline or Non-Airline Partners benefiting from specific agreements are solely responsible for the awarding of Miles (Award-miles only) and / or benefits (discounts, facilities, privileges, etc.) regarding their services. Royal Air Maroc declines any responsibility as for the non-performance of the services by the Partners. Any complaint on this subject can only be addressed to the Partners concerned.
9. Using Miles
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to propose specific bonuses for each product which are detailed in the SF Communication.
When the Safar Flyer member has accumulated a valid number of required Miles, he is entitled to claim a reward in accordance with the procedures governing the issuance of rewards (flight tickets, upgrading, etc.) described in the SF Communication and in accordance with the scale available on the SF Website.
The use of rewards is subject to the present terms and conditions, the specific ones of granting of the rewards detailed in the SF Communication and those governing the occasional promotions. Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time.
Only the member is authorized to send a request for a reward to SF customer service according to the procedures available on the SF Website.
Minors enrolled in the program require parental permission, or legal guardian for all reward requests.
According to the scale in effect on the date of the request, the Safar Flyer member's account will be debited the number of Miles corresponding to the reward requested. The oldest Miles being debited first.
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to change the conditions for obtaining any reward, including the number of miles required and to cancel any reward offer without notice with immediate effect. The granting of rewards is subject to the specific regulations of each Safar Flyer product.
Rewards may be subject to certain capacity restrictions or, blocked at certain periods determined by Royal Air Maroc or / and its Airline or Non-Airline Partners.
A premium may be issued for a third person upon request of the member subject to presentation of the identity document of the third person coming to take possession of the premium, as well as a copy of the card of the member and an original signed certificate by the member authorizing the remission of the premium to it. Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to modify or suspend this procedure at any time. Rewards for minors can only be given to parents or legal guardian.
Rewards are valid for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of issue, with exceptions - such as Promotional Offers described in the SF Communication.
The Safar Flyer member may offer a reward provided that the conditions of the reward allow it. The member is solely responsible for the use of the rewards, whether used by him or by a third party.
The Safar Flyer member may cancel a reward in case the conditions of the latter allow it, if it is still valid and if it has not been used partially. The member's account will then be credited with valid Miles and used for the benefit of the reward.
If a reward is canceled, expired Miles cannot be refunded. The member or a third party can not claim credit for these Miles.
Rewards are indivisible. Under no circumstances may they be awarded retroactively, have a redemption or exchange value, be extended, sold or redeemed, replaced in the event of loss, theft or destruction.
The rewards obtained by the Safar Flyer member cannot, in any case, be transferred, bequeathed or transferred for free or for money except with prior agreement of Royal Air Maroc.
Airline Awards: In the case of possible remote processing, the air award will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Safar Flyer member. If necessary, the Award must be removed from the Royal Air Maroc agencies. The delivery of the award is subject to the collection of taxes.
Airline Awards redeemed for Miles are also subject to Royal Air Maroc's Terms and Conditions.
Aerial Awards of different natures can not be cumulated for the same beneficiary on the same flight / date. Award tickets:
Award Ticket : Rewards are requested on the SF Website, from the Safar Flyer Call Center or Royal Air Maroc agencies. Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to change the procedures for obtaining rewards at any time without notice. To benefit from an Award Ticket, the member must make a booking, within the limits of availability, with the Call Center or a Royal Air Maroc agency or on the website www.royalairmaroc.com .
Access to Award Tickets depends on the number of seats reserved for the Safar Flyer program. Royal Air Maroc and all the partner Airlines companies in the program are the only judges of the number of seats available for this purpose; no complaints from members will be accepted, including in the case of an incomplete flight. Therefore, members are advised to reserve their seats as soon as possible by indicating, in addition to the membership number, that it is an award ticket.
All Award Tickets must be operated on routes operated by Royal Air Maroc or Safar Flyer partner airlines. Award Tickets may be limited on some code-share flights. Award tickets are issued under the name of the member and / or the name of any other person designated by himself on the electronic or paper « reward request » form, in accordance with the conditions in force when the reward ticket is issued.
The choice of route is governed by the terms and conditions of Award Tickets, Royal Air Maroc or its airline partners, published on the SF website. All flight segments belonging to the same reward ticket must be booked at the same time. After issue of the Award Ticket, the change of the name of the beneficiary will not be accepted under any circumstances.
The change of the travel date of the Award Ticket on the same route, after its issue, will be allowed free of charge only once within the validity of the ticket. This change is subject to availability and must be made at least forty-eight (48) hours before the scheduled departure time.
In the event of an additional change, Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to apply a fee in accordance with the fare conditions and card status.
In case of cancellation of an Award ticket, Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to apply a fee in accordance with the fare conditions.
The member requesting the reward is the sole responsible for the payment of all taxes and any taxes applicable to the rewards granted by the program. The member will have to pay all taxes whoever the beneficiary of the reward.
The Award ticket cannot, under any circumstances, be used for the following cases: stretcher transport, accompaniment of a child by a hostess, to obtain a baby seat or to benefit from an additional seat unless otherwise communicated published on the SF Website.
The Safar Flyer member accompanied by a child under two (2) years old and traveling with a Award ticket will have to make a reservation for the baby at the applicable price conditions.
An upgrade reward is defined as the ability to travel in the class immediately above the one paid.
The upgrade reward is valid exclusively on Royal Air Maroc direct flights and cannot be endorsed.
Once the upgrade reward has been issued, the cancellation or modification is governed by the fare conditions of the original ticket.
The conditions of use of this reward are published on the SF Website.
Extra luggage allowance:
The extra luggage allowance is defined as the possibility of carrying extra luggage, in addition to the luggage allowance on the ticket and the privileges granted by the Safar Flyer member's card if applicable..
Extra luggage allowance is valid exclusively on eligible Royal Air Maroc flights and is not transferable. Extra luggage allowance will not be accepted for the transportation of special luggage or for transportation of animals.
The conditions of use of this reward are specified on the SF Website.
10. Cash & Miles
- Cash & Miles is an option that allows Safar Flyer members to combine Cash and Award Miles for the payment of their flight ticket on all flights operated and marketed by Royal Air Maroc. A selection slider is available on the payment page to select the desired Cash & Miles combination.
- When a Safar Flyer member has accumulated the required minimum of 1,000 valid Award Miles, they are entitled to purchase their ticket with Cash & Miles in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions. Royal Air Maroc reserves the right at any time to change these terms and conditions, including the number of miles required.
- The Safar Flyer member's account will be debited with the number of miles corresponding to the requested reward according to the scale in effect at the time of the request. The oldest miles will be debited first. The member shall pay all taxes in cash.
- A Cash & Miles ticket can be issued to a third party upon the member's request, subject to the submission of the third party's identification document and a copy of the member's Safar Flyer card. Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to modify or suspend this procedure at any time. Tickets for minors can only be issued to parents or legal guardians.
- Only the member is entitled to purchase an airline ticket with the Cash & Miles payment method. You must be a Safar Flyer Blue, Silver, Gold, Ambassador, or Platinum member, be over 18 years of age and have the required minimum balance of 1,000 Award Miles in your Safar Flyer account. It is also possible to purchase a ticket with Cash & Miles on Safar Family and Corporate accounts.
- To view and book Cash & Miles flight options, members must first log in to their Safar Flyer account online at royalairmaroc.com. - Cash & Miles is valid on flights operated and marketed by Royal Air Maroc.
- The Cash & Miles payment method is not available for Safar Flyer awards (on classification, reward tickets, etc.). Safar Flyer awards, in particular the reward ticket, are paid in full in miles and do not allow for the combination of currency and miles.
Purchasing channels with Cash & Miles:
-The purchase of an airline ticket with Cash & Miles is done on the Royal Air Maroc website, at the Call Center, or Royal Air Maroc agencies. Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to change the procedures for obtaining these tickets at any time.
-Purchases made with Cash & Miles are subject to the specific Cash & Miles pricing terms and conditions.
Earn miles with Cash & Miles :
- Booking a ticket with Cash & Miles does not earn miles.
- Changing a Cash & Miles ticket :
- Date changes on Cash & Miles tickets are subject to availability and a penalty fee payable in cash in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to the ticket purchased.
-As soon as the Cash & Miles ticket is exchanged, no refund can be made on the new ticket once 3 months have passed since the exchange.
-To request a ticket change, simply call the call center or go to the Royal Air Maroc agency nearest you.
- • Refund or Cancellation of a Cash & Miles ticket:
-The Cash & Miles ticket is refundable if it has not been partially used. In this case, the refunded portion of miles will be credited to the Safar Flyer account, with the remainder credited to the original payment method along with applicable government taxes, subject to a refund penalty and in accordance with the same terms and conditions that apply to the ticket purchased.
-Refunds of partially used tickets are not permitted.
-To request a ticket refund, simply call the call center or go to the nearest Royal Air Maroc agency.
- Other general terms and conditions of use for Cash & Miles:
-Safar Flyer reserves the right to discontinue this option at any time.
-The number of miles payable will depend on the cabin class, selected itinerary, and the number of people on the reservation.
-Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to change the applicable mileage payment rates at any time at its sole and absolute discretion, but this will not apply to reservations already made and the applicable rate will always be clearly displayed on the reservation page.
-Cash & Miles tickets are subject to airport taxes, security and carrier surcharges. The cash amount in the Cash & Miles option includes taxes and carrier fees.
11. Management of the personal space on the SF Website
Each Safar Flyer member can access his personal space online on the SF Website by entering his member number and PIN. It will thus be able to access all the services described in the SF Communication. The member is responsible for the use of his PIN Code and will not disclose it to any third party. Royal Air Maroc cannot be held responsible for the intentional or unintentional communication of these identifiers by a member to a third party, allowing the latter to access the data online and to carry out certain transactions.
Only the member himself can act on his personal account such as updating the profile, requesting bonuses, changing his consents for the receipt of Royal Air Maroc offers. The account holder can make such changes through the features available on the SF Website or by email sent exclusively from the email registered on his Account or in writing signed and sent to Safar Flyer.
The member is required to update his contact information at Safar Flyer. As such, he is responsible for updating his profile information (postal address, email, telephones, etc.) in accordance with the provisions of the preceding article.
12. Communications with the members
By joining the Safar Flyer program, the member agrees to receive Safar Flyer communications that are an integral part of the program (account balance, threshold reminder, miles expiry etc.) Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to launch targeted communications at any time.
All communications under the Safar Flyer Program will be made only with the account holder.
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to personalize these contact channels by member status. Each member will have to use the published contacts corresponding to his status for all communications with Safar Flyer.
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to choose the media, channels and periodicity most suitable for Safar Flyer communications. Royal Air Maroc may at any time, and without notice, modify its media, its channels and its periodicities of communication
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to audit all accounts of the Safar Flyer Program, at any time, and without notice to members, in order to ensure compliance with applicable program rules and conditions of transport and/or prices.
If an audit reveals irregularities or violations, the account of the responsible member will be suspended by Royal Air Maroc until such irregularities or violations have been satisfactorily resolved. While waiting for this resolution, it may be forbidden for the member responsible to convert Miles, access to the salons and use bonuses, services or benefits related to the program, at the sole and absolute discretion of Royal Air Maroc.
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to debit the account of any member who fraudulently acquired Miles.
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to exchange information with partners or their agents for audit purposes.
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to exclude from the Safar Flyer program, to cancel the account and to confiscate all accumulated Miles with immediate effect, if the member concerned:
Does not respect the terms and conditions of transport of Royal Air Maroc or the present terms and conditions;
Does not provide proof of identity upon request from Safar Flyer within one (1) month;
Behaves maliciously against any employee Royal Air Maroc or its airline and non-airline partners, on board or in the lounges, refuses to follow the instructions of an employee;
Misuses the related privileges by providing false information or by any other improper or fraudulent means, he will be held responsible for any loss resulting from this act;
Do not earn Miles for twenty-four (24) consecutive months;
Is deceased, his account will then be closed following the receipt of a death certificate by Safar Flyer. Accumulated Miles cannot be bequeathed as part of an inheritance.
The member is entitled to terminate his membership with the Safar Flyer program. He must then notify Royal Air Maroc in writing. As a result, the accumulated Miles will be canceled and the account will be closed.
In case of termination, the Miles accumulated until then will be confiscated in full and will lose all value, and the rewards previously issued but not used will be canceled and this, without the member or any third party being able to claim any compensation and without prejudice to any damages that the Safar Flyer member may owe to Royal Air Maroc as a result of such termination.
15. End of the program
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to terminate the Safar Flyer Program with three (3) months' notice to the members, it being specified that the balance of the Miles on the date of termination can be used at the latest in the three (3) months following this cancellation.
The Member is responsible for any harm and damages caused to Royal Air Maroc and its staff as a result of poor performance, partial or total non-fulfillment of the obligations of this contract.
Royal Air Maroc declines all liability for damages caused by the use of a reward, except for damage occurring during transport for which the carrier's liability is governed by the Warsaw Convention or by Moroccan law; in the case of domestic transport and the Terms and Conditions of transportation of Royal Air Maroc.
Royal Air Maroc declines all responsibility in case of use by a minor of a Safar Flyer service without prior authorization of his legal guardian.
In the case that a reward has been wrongly refused, Royal Air Maroc's liability will be limited to the value of this reward. Any compensation can be made only in the form of a reward of equivalent value.
Royal Air Maroc will not be liable in case of loss or theft of rewards or any other document issued by it in the framework of the Safar Flyer program and whose cause does not fall directly to it.
Royal Air Maroc cannot be held responsible for delays or losses caused by postal services or customs procedures. The Member is responsible for any third party claim related to his participation in the Safar Flyer Program Royal Air Maroc cannot in any case be held liable for loss or damage resulting from the termination or change of the Program, or withdrawal from the program of one of the Partners, Royal Air Maroc will do its best
17. Protection of personal data
By joining Safar Flyer, members authorize Royal Air Maroc to use and process their personal data to enable the implementation of the program, as specified at the end of this article. Royal Air Maroc will process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection regulations, specifically the Moroccan law 09-08 related to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. and /or Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, applicable from May 25, 2018 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of people. And the dissemination of this data,). For further information, please consult “Royal Air Maroc's policy on data security and confidentiality including the list of treatments on www.royalairmaroc.com
Any member may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link attached to commercial emails, by requesting it from your dedicated customer service by email at email@example.com, or by directly modifying your consents on your private session on www.royalairmaroc.com under the label « Update my profile ».
Personal data will be used as part of this program in order to:
- Inform members about news related to this program. - Inform members of the status of thei account including accumulated Miles. - Inform members of their account balance. - Inform members of the status of their reward requests. - Inform members of expired miles and any other relevant information about their Safar Flyer account
The sale, purchase, brokerage, resale, bartering or exchange of Miles, or award tickets in exchange for any compensation is strictly prohibited. Those who make use of a reward or benefit acquired illegally are liable to prosecution. Miles, rewards, and benefits have no monetary value and cannot be honored in cash.
Royal Air Maroc reserves the right to modify the Safar Flyer program at any time without notice (conditions, mileage accumulation structure, thresholds for change of level, structure and scale of premiums, list of Airline and Non-Airline partners, etc.). The member will in no way be able to claim any compensation from Royal Air Maroc following the modifications of the program.
These Terms and Conditions are available in French and English. In case of divergence of interpretation, only the French version prevails. The most current version of these conditions is available on the SF Website.
These Terms and Conditions prevail over any prior text and are applicable from 04/01/2020.
19. Applicable Law – Competent courts
The applicable law is the Moroccan law.
Any dispute arising from the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Casablanca.