Your premium and exclusive loyalty status offers you a world of privileges exclusively designed for you!
100% additional Award Miles on flights operated and marketed by
Royal Air Maroc*(1), eligible to earn Miles.
Check in an extra piece of luggage up to 23 kg and quality plastic film protection(2) for one of them! In addition, receive priority service when you arrive.
Business Class Counter:
Check in at the Business Class counter of Royal Air Maroc regardless of travel class!
Wherever you are, a consultant will answer your questions and handle your reservations by calling 080 200 2000 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Emerald status:
Your Safar Flyer Platinum status gives you access to oneworld Emerald status!
Take advantage of numerous benefits with all the member airlines of the Alliance!
YOUR SAFAR FLYER PLATINUM CARD NOW OFFERS NEW BENEFITS!
Your Platinum status is recognized by all member airlines of the oneworld Alliance, giving you the equivalent of oneworld Emerald status! This means you can enjoy the most exclusive benefits on the entire oneworld Network, such as Fast Track service and access to the Business and First Class VIP lounges.
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE UPGRADE
• Valid for paid economy class, one-way tickets, including 6th freedom.
• Limited to one use per flight, and subject to availability.
• Valid only on flights marketed and operated by Royal Air Maroc.
• The 3 free upgrades of each year are to be used during the same ongoing year.
• Transferable : you can enjoy it for yourself or offer it to the person of your choice.
• Free upgrades don’t apply to award tickets.
• In case of no-show, the free upgrade is non-returnable.
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR PLATINUM STATUS
In order to maintain your current Safar Flyer Platinum status, all you need to do is earn 70,000 Status Miles or 70 Status flights over one calendar year, from flights on Royal Air Maroc or any other member airline of the oneworld Alliance.
In order to achieve or renew Platinum status, completion of a minimum of 37,500 Status Miles and/or 20 Status flights on flights marketed and operated by Royal Air Maroc is required.