If you need special assistance or information, contact your dedicated Safar Flyer Customer Service Representative.
- SAFAR FLYER BLUE :email@example.com
05 22 48 97 02, from 8am to 5pm on weekdays
- SAFAR FLYER SILVER / GOLD : firstname.lastname@example.org
0212 522 912 912, from 8am to 5pm on weekdays
- SAFAR FLYER PLATINUM: email@example.com
080 200 2000 , 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- SAFAR FAMILY : firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAFAR CORPORATE : email@example.com
FAQ Safar Flyer
I have a Safar Flyer Blue card. How do I progress to the Silver level, the Gold one, and then Platinum?
The progression to the Silver and Gold levels depends on your miles or flight status * you accumulate in a calendar year (January 1 to December 31). You just have to reach 20,000 Miles or 15 flights Status * to obtain a Silver level and 35,000 Miles or 30 flights Status * for the Gold level,and 75,000 Miles or 75 Status flights * for the Platinum level.
* Can be accumulated on Royal Air Maroc flights and oneworld partner flights.
هل كانت هذه المعلومات مفيدة؟
لا يمكنك العثور على إجابتك اتصل بنا