Buy and transfer your miles however you like!
Do you need miles to qualify for a reward?
You can now buy miles and benefit from Safar Flyer rewards.
To be able to buy miles:
• The member who will transfer and the beneficiary must have a minimum of 4 recorded flights on their account.
• The beneficiary's account must have a minimum of 4,000 award miles in its balance.
• The transfer can be done by levels of 1 000 miles;
• The Blue members can benefit from 2 transfer operations per year up to 10 000 miles;
• The Silver, Gold and Ambassador members can benefit from up to 5 transfer transactions per year.
• The transferred amount should be equal or lower than the beneficiary’s balance.
• Miles transfer cannot be canceled.
• Corporate accounts are not eligible for mileage transfer.
The miles’ transfer operation is free.
How do I become a member?
All you need to do is go to your nearest agency, request to become a member and proceed with the payment.
- Safar Flyer members who request to do so must have a minimum of 4 flights registered in their Safar Flyer account.
- Members must have a minimum balance of 4,000 bonus miles.
- Miles can only be transferred up to 5 times per year for Silver, Gold and Ambassador members.
- The amount transferred must be equal to or less than the beneficiary's existing balance.
- The transfer cannot be canceled once scheduled.
- Gold and Silver members have the option to purchase a maximum of 10,000 bonus miles per purchase;
- Blue members have the option of purchasing up to 4,000 bonus miles per purchase;
- The maximum amount of bonus miles that can be purchased in one year is 30,000.
- Purchased miles must be swapped for a reward before the member is authorised to carry out any new transactions.
Miles are charged at 0.2 MAD per mile.
Transfer your miles whenever you want!
Would you like to transfer your miles to someone else? With Safar Flyer, you can!
In order to transfer your miles:
- Safar Flyer members who request to do so must have a minimum balance of 4,000 bonus miles and must have been on at least 4 flights;
- Transfers can be made in increments of 1,000 miles;
- Blue members can carry out a maximum of 2 transfers per year, transferring a maximum of 10,000 miles.
- Silver, Gold and Ambassador members can carry out up to 5 transfers per year.
- The amount transferred must be less than or equal to the beneficiary's balance.
- Transferring miles is completely free of charge.
How do I become a member?
All Safar Flyer members who want to transfer their miles have to do is send an email to one of the email addresses below:
- For Blue Members: email@example.com.
- For Gold and Silver Members: firstname.lastname@example.org.