In case of non-delivery of luggage on arrival, please contact the "baggage assistance" service of the arrival airport to establish a report of baggage irregularity. You will receive a copy with a reference number to keep, in order to ensure the follow-up of the file
If the baggage is not returned within 5 days of the finding, we invite you to follow the steps below:
- 1. Fill in an inventory letter form, online or by downloading it and sending it to the address InventoryForm@royalairmaroc.com, with the contents of your luggage, specifying the details or clues (brand of clothes, shoe brand and size, names of drugs and cosmetics)
- 2. A reconciliation will be made, thanks to the content of the baggage, for additional and in-depth research.
- 3. The call center will contact you using the contact details provided to inform you of the progress of searches (you can also follow, online, the processing of the file on WorldTracer) Go to world tracer
If the baggage is not delivered within 21 days of the finding, it is considered lost
You will therefore have to send a complaint to customer service firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching the following copies:
- The baggage identification stub (TAG)
- The report of irregularity established at the airport upon your arrival (PIR)
- The detailed and encrypted inventory letter of the contents of your luggage as well as the invoices for the items mentioned.
- The additional baggage check if you have paid excess baggage