Check yourself in online 48 hours before your flight
- Consult the cabin map and choose your seat before arriving at the airport
- Print your boarding pass
- Cancel if you can't take the flight for which you have checked in
- Save time at the airport, avoiding queues at the check-in desk
- Online check-in is available in most of the airports (View check-in conditions)
* Check-in closes 2 hours before the scheduled flight departure time
** You can check in for your return flight if this is scheduled within 24 hours of the departure of your flight out
Keep in mind that departing from Morocco, customers must present themselves at the check-in desk to collect the boarding pass required by the Moroccan airport authorities.
Already a member?
Purchase your tickets with Royal Air Maroc and earn miles on every flight. You can convert your miles into Award tickets, Upgrade to Business class, Excess luggage award, Ticket change fee for a paid ticket or in others advantages from our airline and non-airline partners