Welcome to Dakhla
Formerly called Villa Cisneros, Dakha, the pearl of the south, is located in the Sahara.
Renowned for its tourist attractions, the city is full of breathtaking landscapes.
Dakhla is both charming and breathtaking, offering a mild climate cradled between the waters of the Atlantic and the desert sands, a climate that has made it a popular spot for water sports.
Ranked number one of the world's surf spots, Dakhla attracts the greatest surfers and kitesurfers from the 5 continents who came to face its waves and walk the legendary Dune Blanche. The sublime lagoon of Dakhla is home to luxury establishments and eco-lodges, all concerned to preserve this unique place where flamingos, seals, rays and humpback dolphins rub shoulders. In addition to sports and yoga, do not forget to try Asmaa's invigorating natural hot springs. Then, at sunset, sit on the beach of Oum El Bouir to admire the desert dressing red. Unforgettable.
Do not miss to visit the oyster park, it is to delight the taste buds!
In transit at Casablanca airport?
Follow our practical guide to prepare your correspondence in the best conditions
Be reassured, your luggage will be saved to your final destination from your departure airport.
If you already have your boarding pass for your connecting flight.
1) Follow the markings on the ground and please pass the police filter in the transit zone
2) You can then access the boarding gate.
3) Please check the information screens at the airport to check your boarding gate
If you are not yet in possession of a boarding pass for your connecting flight
1) Follow the markings on the ground and the signage "correspondence".
2) Please contact the Royal Air Maroc counter at the transit area for your pick up.
- Palais Rhoul Hôtel & Spa
- Wifi access unlimited and free
- Children's play area
- Prayer space
Services provided at Casablanca Mohamed V airport for connecting passengers
For your convenience, many facilities are available at the boarding terminal:
To know the services offered by Royal Air Maroc according to your time and types of correspondence, please download below the retail guide:
- Many cafes, restaurants and shops
- Business class passengers: a fast police control service and access to the VIP lounge is dedicated to you.
- Bivouaquer sur les plages de Portorico et Puertotito
- Participer à une expédition à dos de chameaux avec bivouac au SaharaDe nombreux cafés, restaurants et magasins
- Essayer le golf écoresponsable, sur terrain sablonneux
- Visiter une ferme d’autruches à 8 km de Dakhla