If you need special assistance or information, contact your dedicated Safar Flyer Customer Service Representative.
- SAFAR FLYER BLUE :firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAFAR FLYER SILVER / GOLD : email@example.com
0212 522 912 912, from 8am to 5pm on weekdays
- SAFAR FLYER PLATINUM: firstname.lastname@example.org
080 200 2000 , 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- SAFAR FAMILY : email@example.com
- SAFAR CORPORATE : firstname.lastname@example.org
- When will I receive my Safar Flyer card?
- Once I become a member, how do I register my past flights on my Safar Flyer account?
- What features are available on my Safar Flyer online account?
- I forgot my PIN code to enter my account. How do I recover it?
- How to register a flight made with a Royal Air Maroc airline partner?
- How do I ensure that my miles are saved on my account?
- I forgot to present my Safar Flyer card. Can I claim the missing miles corresponding to the trips I made?
- One of my flights was not credited to my Safar Flyer account. How do I claim my miles?
- I have lost my Safar Flyer card. What should I do?
- My name is not written correctly on the card I received. What should I do?
- I received two Safar Flyer cards with two different numbers. What should I do?
- I have a Safar Flyer Blue card. How do I progress to the Silver level, and then the Gold one?
- How do I redeem my miles?
- Why my online award ticket request was denied?
- When I purchased an award ticket online, I was charged taxes despite the appearance of an error message informing me of the invalidity of the reservation of my award ticket. What should I do?
- How to book my Royal Air Maroc award ticket online?
- How to apply for an upgrade award?
- Who are the Safar Flyer partners?
- How to book my award ticket with a Safar Flyer partner?
- All members (Blue, Silver, Gold) can benefit from the partnerships?