Earn and use your Safar Flyer miles on flights operated by Qatar Airways! You can also enjoy many other advantages (for Silver and Gold members)!
Terms and conditions apply
PRESENTATION DE QATAR AIRWAYS
Qatar Airways was launched in 1997 and in a relatively short time has grown to more than 160 destinations worldwide, offering unmatched levels of service excellence that have helped excel the award-winning carrier to become the best in the world.
Qatar Airways has earned many awards and accolades, becoming one of an elite group of airlines worldwide to have earned a 5-star rating by Skytrax.Voted Airline of the Year by Skytrax in 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017 and most recently in 2019, Qatar Airways has won the confidence of the travelling public.
Qatar Airways global network currently spans key business and leisure destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, North America and South America, with scheduled flights operating to and from the hub in Doha, capital of the State of Qatar.
Earning miles by reservation code (Tab 1)
|Class||Reservation Code (Qatar Airways Flight)||Miles Earned (Safar Flyer member)|
Conversion rate for Safar Flyer miles to Qatar Airways award tickets (Tab 2)
|Distance in miles||Eco OW||Eco RT||Bus OW||Bus RT||First OW||First RT|
|0-500||7500||1500||1500||30 000||30 000||60 000|
|501 - 1000||13 500||27 000||27 000||54 000||54 000||108 000|
|1001 - 1500||25 000||50 000||50 000||100 000||100 000||200 000|
|1501 - 2000||27 500||55 000||55 000||110 000||110 000||220 000|
|2001 - 3000||30 000||60 000||55 000||110 000||110 000||220 000|
|3001 - 4000||37 500||65 000||60 000||115 00||110 000||220 000|
|4001 - 5000||55 000||100 000||95 000||185 000||180 000||355 000|
|5001 - 6000||60 000||110 000||105 000||205 000||200 000||395 000|
|6001 - 7000||67 500||115 000||110 000||215 000||210 000||415 000|
|7001 - 8000||90 000||150 000||145 000||285 000||280 000||555 000|
|80001+||120 000||200 000||195 000||385 000||380 000||755 000|
Safar Flyer member perks on Qatar Airways flights (Tab 3)
|Lounge access||+1 guest||+1 guest|
*Marketed refers to the airline company whose flight number is indicated on your reservation.
**Operated refers to the airline company with which you are traveling.
- Miles credited as part of this partnership are not qualifying miles and therefore do not count towards a status change.
- Flights marketed by Qatar Airways and operated by a transporter other than Royal Air Maroc or Qatar Airways are not eligible to earn Safar Flyer miles.
- The Silver/Gold/Ambassador card bonus does not apply on partner flights.
- Requests to credit miles retroactively must be made within 6 months from the date of completing travel.
- Awards tickets are subject to capacity limitations, which may limit the number of available seats.
- The award ticket can be used for a one-way or roundtrip ticket in economy, business, or first class.
- Flights eligible to convert miles to an award ticket are all flights operated by QR with the flight number QR, subject to seat availability.
- A member desiring to acquire an award ticket for a Qatar Airways flight must make their request at least 14 days before the desired date of departure.
- The scale charged for a child ticket is the same as that charged for an adult ticket.
- An award ticket for an infant will be charged at 10% the scale of the adult ticket.
- Tickets are non refundable.
- Route changes are not allowed.
- Upgrades and excess baggage are not allowed.
- Tickets for Qatar Airways are valid for a maximum period of one year starting from the date the ticket is issued.
- Date changes are free while the ticket is valid and are subject to availability.
- Taxes and surcharges must be calculated manually and paid at the time the ticket is issued.