Do you have a Safar flyer Gold or Silver card?
You can use the priority check-in desks on presentation of your Safar Flyer card.
Parents must fill out a disclaimer and provide all the necessary information about the person who will be waiting for them at the final destination.
A pouch will be given to each child so they can be easily identified.
A member of Royal Air Maroc staff will host your child throughout their journey, until they are collected by the nominated person mentioned on the disclaimer.
Flights with connections
-If you are departing from outside Morocco, you can check in online and download and/or print your boarding pass in advance.
-The documentary and health check will be performed out before boarding
-Online check-in is not available for the following destinations: Douala, Dusseldorf, Dubai, Jeddah, Lomé, Lilles, Medinah, Ndjamena, Ouagadougou, Riyadh, Malabo, Bissau, Tenerife, Tel Aviv, Montreal
-Online printing of the boarding pass is not possible if you are travelling from Moroccan airports and from the following airports: Accra, Bangui, Bamako, Brazzaville, Conakry, Cotonou, Dakar, Kinshasa, Freetown, Libreville, Lagos, Niamey, Nouakchott, Yaoundé, Praia, Monrovia.
1. To enjoy your journey and avoid stress, we invite you to arrive at the airport enough time in advance in order to complete all necessary formalities and reach the boarding gate on time.
2.For short/medium haul international flights, we recommand you arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before departure time. During peak periods (holidays, weekends, ..), it is recommended to arrive at the airport at least 4 hours before departure time.
3. For long haul international flights, we recommand you arrive at the airport at least 4 hours before departure time. During peak periods (holidays, weekends, ..), it is recommended to arrive at the airport at least 5 hours before departure time.
4. For domestic flights, we recommend you arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before departure time.
5. Make sure that you are in compliance with health and documentation requirements of your countries of departure, transit and destination, before your check-in
6. Check-in counters close 60 minutes before departure time and the time limit for online check-in is 2 hours before departure time.
7. boarding gate will be closed 15min before the departure time of your flight