The more you use your Safar Flyer card, the faster you progress from Blue to Silver, Gold and Platinum, and go from discovery to discovery. This gives you access to personalized services and exclusive privileges!
SAFAR FLYER PLATINUM
The club of great travellers
Your platinum status offers you a world ofextreme comfort and exclusive services for a more enjoyable journey with Royal Air Maroc. Access to Platinum level is possible by earning 75,000 status Miles or a by competing 75 regular qualifying flights with RAM during a calendar year (January 1 to December 31), with at least 37,500 Status Miles and/or 20 Status Flights on flights marketed and operated by Royal Air Maroc to reach the Platinum status.
Safar Flyer Platinum benefits on Royal Air Maroc flights
Your Platinum card gives you even more miles and rewards:
- MILES ADVANTAGES
- Get a 100% Reward Miles bonus on Royal Air Maroc flights¹;
- Earn even more through our partners and take advantage of their exclusive offers
- ADVANTAGES AT BOOKING
- Enjoy an exclusive Safar Flyer customer service line 24/7, by telephone at 080 200 2000 and by email email@example.com
- Reserve your favorite seats
- Share the comfort with 3 transferable upgrades per year²
- Take along an extra bag weighing up to 23 kg³
- ADVANTAGES AT THE AIRPORT
- Check in at the Business Class counter
- Protect your bags at no charge when you leave from Moroccan airports
- Free transportation of pets in the cabin⁴
- Access the VIP lounges in airports served by Royal Air Maroc with a guest of your choice
- Simplify your travel experience with Fast Track service at departure of your flight allowing you priority passage at security controls.
- Let a guest of your choice benefit from the Fast Track service, for any flight from Morocco.
- Priority luggage delivery
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION 1. The 100% Reward Miles bonus is valid on flights sold and operated by Royal Air Maroc.
2. To use upgrades, the Platinum member must request the upgrade by email, at least 72 working hours before the flight,at the address reserved for Platinum members: firstname.lastname@example.org Conditions forusing upgrades:
- Valid for a one-way economy class paid ticket, including 6th Freedom
- Upgrade cannot be combined with an award ticket
- Valid for a paid ticket in economy class
- If the flight is cancelled, the upgrade will not be returned
- Valid for 12 months after issue
- Limited to one use per flight
4.On Royal Air Maroc flights. Benefit subjected to conditions. Learn more
5. Fast Track service is offered to all our Platinum members on Royal Air Maroc flights leaving from the following airports : Casablanca, Marrakech, Malaga, Amman, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Athens, Barcelona, Bologna, Bordeaux, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dakar, Frankfurt, Rome, Geneva, Gibraltar, New York, Istanbul, London, Lisbon, Lyon, Gran Canaria, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Nice, Paris, Moscow Tenerife, Toulouse, Turin, Tunis, Vienna, Montreal, Valencia, Zurich, Doha, Manchester, Montpellier, Porto, Venice.
The fast track is a service reserved for the Safar Flyer card holders.
NB :Only Business Class travelers, Platinum and Gold members benefit from Fast Track services on the departure of their trip. Example: Jean Baptiste, entrepreneur, has scheduled 3 business trips in September including a trip from Casablanca to Barcelona in economy class.
The Safar Flyer Platinum card is a real advantage , Jean Baptiste gains in both Time & Comfort As a Platinum member, Jean Baptiste saves time by using Business Class check-in and Fast Track passage when leaving Mohamed V Airport in Casablanca. He also has access to the VIP lounges (Zenith I, Zenith II) where he can prepare his meetings in a calm and quiet atmosphere, have something to eat and relax before his flight. For his return flight from Barcelona, Jean Baptiste will enjoy the same advantages: check-in at the Business Class counter, Fast Track & lounge access in Barcelona. Comfort that's easy to get used to! Only the Safar Flyer member has access to Fast Track service.
MAINTAIN YOUR CURRENT LEVEL
Maintain PLATINUM level by earning 70,000 Status Miles or by taking 70 regular Royal Air Maroc flights during a calendar year from 01/01 to 12/31.
In order to achieve or renew Platinum status, completion of a minimum of 37,500 Status Miles and/or 20 Status flights on flights marketed and operated by Royal Air Maroc is required. Open in a new window